Walt Disney World Rides - Top 5 Best Rides
I am going to tell you my favorite Walt Disney World Rides.
After going to Disney World Over 1,000 times... here are my pics
1. Rockin Roller Coaster- Disney's Hollywood Studios. This is by far my favorite... the line can be long (I suggest you fastpass this one) but it is well worth the wait! Don't miss it.
2. Splash Mountain - Magic Kingdom. Well this is just an all around favorite Walt Disney World Ride. My daughter has been going on this for years and still begs, let's go to Splash Mountain First.
3. The Tower Of Terror - Hollywood Studios. This ride is so much fun... you can go on this one more than once... lines do not seem to be as long. This ride is dark and scary inside...playing the "twilight zone music"
4. Soarin - Epcot. This is so much fun... line is long you must fastpass this attraction... be sure to get in the first row... it really makes the experience awesome!
5. Mt. Everest - Animal Kingdom. All I can say is WOW! I love this ride... it is fun fun fun! Again be sure to fastpass this one as well, the line is long but it has some interesting education on the "yeti" while you wait. This is a family favorite. One good tip.... they have a single rider line for this... so if you are by yourself or your family does not want to ride, the single rider line has hardly any wait.
I have found that when looking for Walt Disney World Rides info, a great place to find out about everything Disney including Rides, Shows, Disney Dining, http://www.wdwdiscounts.info is a great resource for this.